A for Apple (Alphabets Flashcards for Preschool Kids)
4 of 5 ( 49 votes )
- Naveed Abbas
- File Size
- 44.54 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-12-10 21:00:03
- Version Updated Date
- 2015-12-04 05:17:56
- Release Notes
- Alphabet Song added in all 5 languages.
iOS 9 Support
iPhone 6 & 6+ Support
iPad Pro Support
Minor bug fixes.
"Parents & Teachers" section added so you can address your problems to the developer.
Please don't forget to rate us 5 star if you like the app. It encourages us to produce better apps.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
Study reveals that children grasp information about colors, shapes, words, sounds and various other information long before they start to speak.
A for Apple is a beautiful and colorful Flash Cards App, containing ideal amount of undistracted information to help memorizing the alphabets' shapes, sounds they make and object name starting with the letter. This app is ideal to be taught for children of 1 to 5 years of age.
It is one of the most suited alphabet flashcards app to be used in all levels of Pre-K, kindergarten and initial grade classes.
A for Apple is aimed to practice as a learning drill to aid memorization by way of spaced repetition learning technique and exercise the mental process of active recall and to helps building concentration and cognitive skills.
It also has a feature to turn off the text labels (quiz mode) for parents and teachers to ask the kids about the shape.
The app is provided in 6 different languages.
We at Holiday Educationist have a team of certified teachers onboard to consult and proof-read the apps' content for the optimum quality assurance.
- Four carefully selected Fonts for memorizing alphabets' shapes
- Image and Illustration Provided for every word.
- Sound Effects
- Turn off label (quiz mode)
- Available in six different languages.
- Zero distraction of any user interface controls
- Carefully selected colors
- Soft background music option
- High Definition content for retina display
- Swipe left / right gesture to navigate between letters