AA Big Book Audio from Alcoholics Anonymous Sober
5 of 5 ( 2606 votes )
- Pitashi! Mobile Imagination.
- File Size
- 23.8 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-07-11 04:09:45
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-08-20 18:50:54
- Release Notes
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Listen to the entire Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book as well as audiobooks, audio courses, and speaker tapes to help you stop drinking, live sober, and recover from alcoholism. The AA Big Book from Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob has helped millions of men and women give up alcoholism and drug addiction. Learn from inspiring stories by Al-Anon speakers. Get tips on how to quit substance abuse through the use of the 12 step program. This app is like always having the AA Big Book in your pocket.
The Big Book is a necessary tool for members of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. Its lessons have helped alcoholics and drug addicts for nearly 80 years by teaching them how to find sobriety through a power greater than themselves. Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob pioneered the 12 step program and started the tradition of Al-Anon meetings. This app not only helps you to master their teachings, but also provides hundreds of hours of content from addiction and alcoholism experts who built on the lessons from the Big Book.
LESSONS AT YOUR OWN PACE - Listen to stories of addiction and addiction recovery whenever you want. Can’t make it to a sober meeting or get ahold of your sponsor? Let Al-anon come to you. Create your own playlist that works for your specific addiction.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS - Hear from masters and professionals who work in the substance abuse, drug abuse, and alcoholism space. Learn tactics to get clean. Replace negative patterns with healthy habits.
GET CLEAN - We understand that the goal is living sober. This app will aid in your recovery by giving you the guidance you need to quit and stay quit.
FREE APP -This app is free to download and includes over 30 hours of free audio programs. To unlock and get all content, you’ll want to subscribe. (in-app purchase fees apply).
GET ON TRACK - Audiojoy makes it simple. Listen to an audio lesson every day and stay disciplined. Explore a rich library of tracks on abuse.
This app is packed full of amazing features to help you recover and keep up with the al-anon community:
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Daily featured audio content
+ Search and explore all content
+ Add to a favorites list
+ Listen while offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Read along with the text version
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
This app includes hundreds of hours of amazing content on drug abuse, recovery, Alcoholics Anonymous, and more. We add new stuff weekly. Here is a sample of audio content you will find:
+ The Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous
+ AA 12 Steps & 12 Traditions
+ Daily Reflections & Readings from the Big Book
+ How to Live Sober
+ AA Meeting Speakers
+ Narcotics Anonymous Speaker Tapes
+ Al-Anon Speakers and Stories
+ Stories from Bill Wilson
+ 12 Step Workshops for Addiction, Alcoholism and Al-Anon
+ Personal Stories of Recovery for Alcoholics Anonymous
+ Sober Meditations and Prayers
+ Guided Meditations for Mindfulness and Relaxation
+ Looping Sleep Sounds and Meditation Music
+ Inspirational Speakers and Motivational Stories
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions as well a one-time unlock fee via in-app purchase. Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.