- ATIV Software
- File Size
- 8.48 MB
- Release Date
- 2011-06-30 03:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2013-02-23 20:50:58
- Release Notes
- Hierarchical view by volume and issue
iPhone 5 support
- Dutch, Flemish
- Greek (Modern)
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 4.3 - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
The HAND Journal is the official peer-reviewed journal app of the American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS) to give you quick mobile access to the latest research in hand surgery.
Based on the powerful EventPilot® Journal edition, the HAND Journal app allows you to:
• Browse, filter, and search multiple volumes and their issues.
• Download Full-Text articles for offline reading.
• Automatically receive new issues as they become available.
• Bookmark articles and take notes on articles. Email yourself a list of all your notes.
• Review bookmarks and notes or recently accessed articles in Viewed tab.
• Follow the #HANDJournal Twitter feed and post your own opinion about an article on Twitter.
• Share article information on social media.
App requires valid member login.