- USA Real Estate Media
- USD 8.99
- File Size
- 6.02 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-04-23 19:31:47
- Version Updated Date
- 2015-04-23 19:31:47
- Minimum iOS Version 5.1.1 - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
Ready to sell houses in Alaska? You have to past the real estate licensure exam first!
Alaska Real Estate Exam Prep is perfect for the aspiring Alaska real estate agent or broker. Study whenever, wherever with our intuitive user interface! Track your progress and hone in on the subjects you need to study most.
From United Real Estate Media:
– 201 questions and explanations help hone and reinforce your broker knowledge
– 363 questions are focused exclusively on Alaska real estate law and practices
– 233 on critical real estate concepts and vocabulary
From Upward Mobility:
– STUDY MODE to progress leisurely through questions and explanations
– TEST MODE to simulate the exam experience or take a quick quiz
Alaska Real Estate Exam Prep combines the expert real estate knowledge of United Real Estate Media and the honed test prep app technology of Upward Mobility.
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals.
All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.