- File Size
- 1.7 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-08-26 20:34:38
- Version Updated Date
- 2015-08-26 20:34:38
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPodTouchSixthGen
AMPLA 2015 Annual Conference will be held in Perth from the 21 to 23 October.
In its 39th year, this conference is the largest event for resources and energy lawyers in Australia and Asia Pacific. This year the conference is even more vital as resources and energy practitioners strive to successfully confront the issues and challenges facing these sectors.
The conference will be opened by the National President of AMPLA, David Marsh, Welcome Address by The Honourable Colin Barnett MLA, Premier of Western Australia and Keynote Address by John Langoulant AO. This will be followed by two days of business sessions which include a comprehensive range of topics from presenters around Australia and overseas. The Social Events Program will introduce delegates to highlights of Perth and allow networking and social engagement opportunities.
New to this conference, delegates will have access to the AMPLA 2015 Annual Conference App. This App will replace printed delegate material and will provide immediate access to the most current conference information, including
· the conference program - containing information and details of all business sessions
· biographies of all conference speakers, chairs, panel members and commentators
· details of the Social Events Program
· a list of all delegates
· sponsor profiles and sponsorship opportunities
· information on the Professional Development Grant and Student Scholarship, which allows students or junior energy and resources lawyers to attend the conference at discounted rates
· live poll projections and feedback opportunities
· information on Continuing Professional Development and Education requirements
· social media event feeds for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
The Conference App also has general information including venue and accommodation facilities, useful maps to get around the city and top attractions in Perth.