- Anyline GmbH
- File Size
- 57.31 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-05-01 12:18:16
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-11-15 09:07:20
- Release Notes
Updated to Anyline SDK 3.18
Updated website links
- Minimum iOS Version 8.2 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
Anyline Meter Scanner - Meter reading on your smartphone
Anyline is a text recognition technology that enables smartphones and smart devices to scan and read numbers, codes and text. It is the leading software for mobile meter reading, trusted by big European energy providers. Scanning meter values has never been this easy, accurate and fast. The Anyline Meter Scanner showcases the scanning performance of the Anyline OCR SDK which can be implemented in any kind of mobile application without deep knowledge in Computer Vision algorithms.
In this app you can choose your preferred demo, scan the meter in real-time and move on to testing all functionalities of Anyline!
Currently there are 2 workflows, Anyline is able to improve, which are showcased in this app:
1. Identifying meter values within a workforce management tool for your employees
2. Offering consumers an application in order to scan meter values from home and submit it directly to the your company's ERP system
- Analog Electricity Meters: 4-7 predecimal digits, black and white digits
- Analog Gas Meters: 4-7 predecimal digits
- Digital Meters: Including digital heat meters and smart meter displays
- Analog Water Meters: 5 pre-decimal digits, black and white background
- Barcode and QR Code Scanning for meter identification
Scanning works in real time without a server connection, increasing the speed even more. Therefore the scanning process works about 20x faster than typing a person’s data manually.
Anyline works with very high accuracy even under poor lighting conditions.
Secure by default. The data processing happens directly on the mobile device.
Anyline does not require an expensive server backend or middleware: all processing and recognition steps are done on the device.
Forget manual data entry and simply scan with your app!
To try out the Anyline OCR SDK for free, adjust it to your own individual use case and implement it into your own mobile application, simply visit https://goo.gl/zxiwcs
We are always working on making Anyline better and would love to hear your feedback! If you run into any kind of roadblocks, have ideas, questions, suggestions, or praise please just reach out to us! We'd love to hear from you! :) Reach out!
• [email protected]
If you have questions regarding a custom solution, please contact [email protected] - if you'd like to report a bug or have technical questions, be sure to check out our documentation (documentation.anyline.io) or write at [email protected]