- Anyline GmbH
- File Size
- 124.54 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-06-22 08:23:17
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-05-15 14:36:22
- Release Notes
Vertical Shipping Container Scanner
Visual Inspection Zone scanning for Swiss passports in MRZ
License Plate scanner accuracy for UK license plates
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
Anyline is mobile text recognition technology. It uses the power of mobile OCR to enable smartphones and smart devices to scan and read text, numbers and codes.The Anyline OCR Scanner was designed to showcase the power of the Anyline® OCR SDK. You can implement the same SDK in your mobile applications without any prior computer vision knowledge.
The latest version of the Anyline OCR SCANNER features UI improvements and even more use cases for mobile OCR.
Latest Anyline Mobile OCR Technology
Easy Access to Anyline Info Including Samples, Success Stories & More
Anyline uses image pre-processing algorithms to get the best results possible. It’s accurate, reliable and secure. You can even scan targets without an internet connection or in low-light conditions.
The SDK used to create this app can be found at www.anyline.com. Once downloaded, you can adjust it to read any kind of text, numbers or codes. Get in touch for help getting started!
Try the app first to see the potential of mobile scanning with the Anyline SDK. You can use the Anyline OCR SCANNER app to tackle a number of different use cases.
Available Plug & Play Implementations:
- Electricity, Gas, Water & Digital Meters
- MRZ (Machine-Readable-Zone) of Passports & IDs
- License Plates
- Universal Serial Numbers
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Shipping Container Serial Numbers
- ISBN Numbers
- Scrabble Tiles
- Sweepstake Codes From Beer Bottles or Can Lids
- Voucher Codes
Try out the demo app to see how fast and reliable Anyline scans!
WHY ANYLINE FOR OCR?
You can scan a person’s data 20 times faster than the time it takes to type a person’s data.
Anyline scans at +99% accuracy in laboratory settings.
Secure by nature. The data processing happens directly on the mobile device.
Anyline works without an expensive server backend or middleware: all processing and recognition steps are done on the device.
Forget manual data entry and simply scan with your app!
Try the Anyline OCR SDK for free. You can adjust it to your own use case and implement it in your mobile application today. Visit http://bit.ly/28MLYPp to get started!
We’re always working on making Anyline better. If you have any feedback about your Anyline experience, we’d love to hear it. Whether you run into a roadblock, have an idea, or need a question answered, just let us know. We’re happy to help!
• [email protected]