- Atlantic Health System Inc.
- File Size
- 111.26 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-06-18 15:58:49
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-09-04 07:29:19
- Release Notes
- This update includes minor bug fixes.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Welcome to Atlantic ACO Patient App. Atlantic Accountable Care Organization is a part off Atlantic Health System. This ACO was created to reduce the growth of health care expenditures and improve quality of care through cooperation and coordination amongst providers. Our app provides you with the information and tools you need now that you're a part of this exciting new organization.
With the Atlantic ACO Patient App you can:
- View and search Atlantic ACO providers and contact them easily
- Connect more than 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, Fitbit, Nike +, Jawbone Up and many more
- Get directions to Atlantic Health System hospital and urgent care/walk-in locations, and more
- Set up your care team and have one central place to keep track of all the providers who help you stay well and health care locations you frequently visit
- Keep a record of your major health events such as immunizations, hospital visits and illnesses to help give you a complete picture of your health history