Autism Parenting Magazine
4 of 5 ( 106 votes )
- AUTISM PARENTING MAGAZINE LIMITED
- File Size
- 33.01 MB
- Release Date
- 2013-01-23 20:21:32
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-02-02 23:02:43
- Release Notes
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
Code optimisation and enhancements along with a range of new features
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.1 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Having a child with autism is one of the biggest challenges a parent has to face. That life-changing moment when your child was first diagnosed will stay with you forever. We know there are times of sadness, anger or exhaustion, but there are also those unique moments that made your family grow stronger: receiving support from your community, not losing hope and experiencing the kindness or acceptance of strangers. Although there are many things to be grateful for, these are details that only people dealing with the same situation can understand.
That’s why we created Autism Parenting Magazine.
You see, sometimes you don’t just need the most up-to-date news and professional guidance for you and your child on the subject of autism. You need someone to talk to, you need a community that is there for you.
With more than 65,000 readers, Autism Parenting Magazine is more than a magazine. We fully support your family by ensuring access to:
• Expert advice from our team of respected professionals
• Solutions for dealing with sensory issues
• Advice for handling transitions
• Therapies to help develop your child's potential
• The latest news and research that can help your family
• Real-life stories from parents of children on the spectrum as well as from adults with autism to inspire and bring hope
Released on a monthly basis this magazine is automatically delivered automatically to your iPhone or iPad for subscribers.
Imagine getting the latest news, research and therapies delivered to you on a monthly basis. Once you join the Autism Parenting Magazine community, apart from the unconditional and invaluable support, you also receive some benefits:
• Autism Parenting Magazine delivered monthly right to your device
• Access to our 'members only' area of the website
• Free bonuses worth up to $30
Monthly subscription US $2.99 - You will receive one magazine issue per month. Subscription is automatically renewed until canceled
Annual subscription with free trial - US $29.99 You will receive one magazine issue per month. Subscription is automatically renewed until canceled
Annual subscription US $19.99 You will receive one magazine issue per month. Subscription is automatically renewed until canceled
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Here are links to relevant pages about our app
Terms of Service (TOS) - https://www.autismparentingmagazine.com/app-terms-service/
We want the best for you and your child, join us today.