3 of 5 ( 9 votes )
- Avegant Corporation
- File Size
- 27.61 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-03-15 15:15:05
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-07-22 15:13:43
- Release Notes
- New firmware for the Avegant Glyph is included in this update. Follow the instructions in the app to connect the headset via Bluetooth and update the firmware.
New app features:
• New app name -- Avegant
• Support for German, French and Chinese
New firmware includes:
• Added 120Hz display support (note that games which force the use of the highest possible refresh rate will not work in 3D mode)
• Bug fix resolving shifted display issue when viewing in 3D with some graphics cards
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
The Avegant companion app helps you set up your headset, register it, and check for firmware updates.
The Avegant Glyph is the world’s first personal theater designed with lightweight portability, rich audio and amazingly precise video. More info can be found at www.avegant.com.