3.5 of 5 ( 11 votes )
- Axial Exchange, Inc.
- File Size
- 87.04 MB
- Release Date
- 2011-02-17 15:51:44
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-09-06 09:25:17
- Release Notes
- We fixed an issue so that you will no longer receive a push notification reminder for a deleted medication schedule.
Other bug fixes and performance improvements are also included in this update.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
The Baptist Health Lexington mobile app provides a way for you to manage your health care right at your fingertips.
With Baptist Health Lexington, you can:
- Connect over 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, Fitbit, Nike +, Jawbone UP and many more
- Set up your care team and have one, central place to keep track of all the providers, facilities and family members who help you stay well
- Use our health journal to record all your major health events for a much more complete picture of your health history
- Set health and activity goals and work to achieve them
- Research medical conditions and be prepared for what to expect at your next appointment
- Share your health data with your family, friends and providers
...and, much more.