- Atlantic Health System Inc.
- File Size
- 139.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-04-05 02:29:58
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-09-06 07:40:48
- Release Notes
- This update includes a new directory of health care providers. Easily search providers to find a Doctor, Dentist, Advance Practice Nurse (APN) or Physician Assistant (PA) that best fits your needs.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Goryeb Children's Hospital, part of Atlantic Health System, is on the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey and the surrounding region. And now, we are going mobile.
Be Well - Goryeb Children’s Hospital App allows you to connect anytime, anywhere. Find doctors, learn about your health, and track important health indicators all in one app!
- Learn about common health conditions and treatment options
- View a list of health care providers in your area or search by specialty
- Access physician bios with contact info, maps, and directions to office locations
- Get easy directions and maps to Goryeb Children's Hospital
- Track common health indicators including cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, headaches, pregnancy and more
- Integrate with your FitBit to track steps with more to come.
- Keep a list of your medications and dosing schedule
- Access easy to read articles and videos about health topics including diseases, procedures and health tips
Do you have a suggestion for a feature you’d like to see? Let us know.
Check out our completely redesigned home screen that now puts the most important information front and center. We now have a new area just for visitors to help you navigate your stay while at the hospital.
Also, be sure to have a look at our new and improved health trackers. We’re continuing to eliminate manual entry and now connect with over 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, fitbit, Nike + and many more. Our expanded trackers allow you to set goals and watch as you achieve them.
Don’t forget, you can easily share all this data with your doctors, family and friends.