- Atlantic Health System Inc.
- File Size
- 115.77 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-04-01 14:12:06
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-09-04 07:28:50
- Release Notes
- This update includes a new directory of health care providers. Easily search providers to find a Doctor, Dentist, Advance Practice Nurse (APN) or Physician Assistant (PA) that best fits your needs.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR
Hackettstown Medical Center, part of Atlantic Health System, is on the forefront of medicine, setting standards for quality health care in New Jersey and the surrounding region. And now, we are going mobile.
Be Well – Hackettstown Medical Center Mobile App allows you to connect anytime, anywhere. Find doctors, learn about your health, and track important health indicators all in one app!
- Learn about common health conditions and treatment options
- We now have a new area just For Visitors to help you navigate your stay while at the hospital.
- View a list of health care providers in your area or search by specialty
- Access physician bios with contact info, maps, and directions to office locations
- Get easy directions and map to Hackettstown Medical Center
- Track common health indicators including cholesterol, weight, blood pressure, blood glucose, headaches, pregnancy and more
- Connect with over 100 different activity devices and apps including Health app, Runkeeper, fitbit, Nike + and many more.
- Keep a list of your medications and dosing schedule
- Access easy to read articles and videos about health topics including diseases, procedures and health tips
...don’t forget, you can easily share all this data with your doctors, family and friends.