4.5 of 5 ( 345 votes )
- Lalit Patil
- USD 1.99
- File Size
- 13.71 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-08-26 23:22:43
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-10-23 20:56:24
- Release Notes
- *Optimization and support for iOS 12.
*Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
CalcMadeEasy is one the BEST multi-purpose Apps on AppStore. App makes it easy to do financial calculations/decision making, scientific/basic calculations, unit conversions and automatic notes. It’s like 4 apps in 1 at one low price, with built-in auto-note taking capabilities which will automatically record calculations. Once start using this, you won’t go to other calculator.
**Financial Calculations: Useful tool to help you in financial decision making and planning.
- Planning for new home or car -or- just trying to save money by refinancing current loan? Affordability?
- Amortization schedule generation for loan to understand detail portions of payments.
- Want to know how much you need to save monthly to achieve long term monetary goal?
- Check how much interest you are going to pay over the period of loan.
- And much more... With auto-note taking option, all inputs and output can be noted and can be shared with others to make better decisions/planning.
**Units Conversions: Dealing with multiple units, traveling abroad or friends and family in other country? No problem, unit converter can help. App supports many different conversions.
**Calculator: Supports all general scientific and math calculations, option to access universal constants. Innovative RPN calculator with direct access to stack - delete/reorder/swap stack values. Multiple themes. Check and History functions.
**Notepad: App has auto-note taking capability (which can be disabled in settings). This allows you to share your calculations with friends and family without any extra efforts. This is very useful for financial calculations.