3.5 of 5 ( 38 votes )
- USD 2.99
- File Size
- 63.8 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-09-18 07:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2014-09-18 07:00:00
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Avast! Take to the high seas in a fully interactive piratical story of broadsides and buccaneers. From author Dave Morris and the studio behind Steve Jackson's Sorcery! and 80 Days.
"Down Among the Dead Men" is a pirate adventure in which you are the hero. Play as a male or disguised female - as a magician, a thief, a pirate, a governor's daughter - and explore the high seas as you try to build up a crew and a ship hardy enough to take down to black-hearted pirate Skarvench and his ghoulish crew.
* "Inkle's gamebook engine is fantastic and they're finding some really high-quality writers to publish" - iMore.com
* "An enjoyable little thing to curl up with" - Touch Arcade (4/5)
* "Wonderfully well written... a rollicking good story of swashbuckling pirates, cannibalistic natives, and rum-drenched souses" - Pocket Gamer (Bronze award)
* "Down Among the Dead is a pirate themed gamebook that's quite delightful" - 148 Apps
Adapted from the original gamebook using the same inklewriter technology as Steve Jackson's Sorcery! and 80 Days, "Down Among the Dead Men" provides a fully adaptive text, that rewrites itself on the fly based on your decisions. Survive or fail, be bold or cowardly, lead or connive - the choices are up to you and every one is remembered.