Downton Abbey: Mysteries of the Manor
4 of 5 ( 2254 votes )
- Activision Publishing, Inc.
- File Size
- 116.74 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-09-08 18:04:12
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-01-04 12:18:39
- Release Notes
- This is Downton Abbey: Mysteries of the Manor’s biggest update yet!
* 2 Two New Rooms for you to Explore: Edith’s Room and the Pantry
* Support your local PBS station by purchasing the PBS Starter Package
* Many bug fixes and gameplay optimizations
Make sure to catch the final season of Downton Abbey, starting January 3rd.
- Minimum iOS Version 7.0 - iPhone4 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74
For the first time ever the exquisite settings and captivating characters of the hit TV show, Downton Abbey, come to life in its first interactive gaming experience.
It was one of the most exciting days of the year for everyone living and working at Downton Abbey. The day of the village fete had arrived and everyone joined in the day’s festivities. A great time was had by all, however upon returning to the Abbey it was quickly discovered that all was not well... The house had been ransacked! An unknown intruder had been through every room, stealing priceless objects and scattering items everywhere! With the Crawley family’s fortunes on the line and with so many Abbey residents with secrets to hide, no one is safe and everyone is a suspect. The Earl of Grantham has hired YOU to help return the castle to its original state of glory. However, the real reason for your employment is to uncover the real mystery of the break-in as discreetly as possible.