- Chandler Systems, Inc.
- File Size
- 59.22 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-03-24 21:47:44
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-10-25 01:20:08
- Release Notes
- Minor bug fixes.
- Leak detectors will chirp once a minute when battery is low, but only outside of the user-chosen quiet hours.
- New softeners will automatically set appropriate resin grains capacity and brine fill time.
- Improved motor logic on cartridge filters and valves with a motorized bypass unit.
- Bug fixes.
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
At DROP, we make a complete line of water treatment and management products that improves your water quality, monitors your water usage and notifies you of potential problems, and can even automatically shut off the water supply if a leak is detected. Using DROP Connect, you can configure and monitor your DROP water management system -- even when you are away from home.
With DROP Connect you can:
- Receive notifications for anomalous water usage or problems with your DROP system.
- Conveniently view the valve and system status.
- Easily change valve and system settings.
- View current water flow and water usage information for the past three months.
- View a history of events.
- Start and monitor a regeneration or backwash cycle from your phone or tablet.
- Add or remove devices (such as valves or leak detectors) on your DROP network.
- Configure your DROP water management system so you can access it when you are away from home.
Note that you must have a DROP hub to use DROP Connect, and you must have a Wi-Fi network with a working internet connection to access your DROP system remotely. You can learn about DROP products at https://dropconnect.com