4 of 5 ( 56 votes )
- Iterum, LLC
- USD 9.99
- File Size
- 7.65 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-01-12 08:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-04-07 22:11:56
- Release Notes
- Improved support for iOS 10. Removed support for iOS 7.x and earlier.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
eMedic is the most popular mobile field guide for first responders, EMTs, paramedics, and other medical professionals. From acronyms to algorithms, anatomical illustrations, emergency reference cards, and medicines, eMedic has more than 1,500 records that are searchable and cross referenced with convenient "see also" links. You can search from the master list or browse by category—the data is available at the tip of your finger.
• Acronyms & Abbreviations. eMedic includes more than 700 popular, relevant, medical acronyms.
• Anatomy diagrams. More than 200 anatomical items are labeled in more than two dozen illustrations.
• Algorithms. More than 30 prehospital algorithms can be easily navigated with standard tap and swipe gestures.
• Medications. Medicine records summarize more than 400 of the most prescribed medicines. Also included are all popular emergency medicines and many over-the-counter meds. These summaries include brand names, generic names, manufactures, drug classes and indications.
• Treatments. More than 100 records cover medical and trauma emergencies—from Abrasions, to Chest Pain, to Hypernatremia.
• Calculators. eMedic includes Apgar, Blood Alcohol, Blood Pressure, Burn Area ("rule of nines"), Dosage, Drip Rates, ECG Arrhythmias, ETT Size, Eye Assessment, Glasgow, Oxygen Tank, Pediatric Trauma Score, Revised Trauma Score, RSI Calculator, Unit Conversion (including energy, length, temperature, volume, and weight), and Vitals calculators.
No subscription is required. eMedic has been used worldwide by more than 20,000 customers.
Disclaimer: The data contained in eMedic is for reference and may contain errors or omissions. Proper medical training is imperative to quality care. Always follow your agency's protocols and medical direction.