5 of 5 ( 5 votes )
- Thimble Bioelectronics, Inc.
- File Size
- 20.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-12-22 01:12:35
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-07-09 20:02:43
- Release Notes
- We streamlined the sign-in and login flow while improving overall onboarding to provide more personalized care.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.3 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Enso is a wearable that is designed to deliver electrical signals to suppress sensory and motor nerves in a way that reduces pain and muscle tension. To learn more about Enso, visit www.ensorelief.com.
The Enso iPhone app is designed to connect to the Enso device using Bluetooth® technology. With the Enso iPhone app connected, users are able fully adjust their treatment experience with ease.
The Enso iPhone app allows users to do the following:
- Pair and set up Enso device
- Start and stop treatment
- Adjust the intensity of the treatment
- Track current treatment duration
- Check the Enso battery status
- Enroll into an Enso study