- Thimble Bioelectronics, Inc.
- File Size
- 20.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-12-22 01:12:35
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-07-09 20:02:43
- Release Notes
- We streamlined the sign-in and login flow while improving overall onboarding to provide more personalized care.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.3 - iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi - iPad23G-iPad23G - iPhone4S-iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5-iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini-iPadMini - iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G - iPhone5c-iPhone5c - iPhone5s-iPhone5s - iPadAir-iPadAir - iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6-iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2-iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3-iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s-iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4-iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro-iPadPro - iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular - iPadPro97-iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE - iPhone7-iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus - iPad611-iPad611 - iPad612-iPad612 - iPad71-iPad71 - iPad72-iPad72 - iPad73-iPad73 - iPad74-iPad74 - iPhone8-iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX-iPhoneX - iPad75-iPad75 - iPad76-iPad76
Enso is a wearable that is designed to deliver electrical signals to suppress sensory and motor nerves in a way that reduces pain and muscle tension. To learn more about Enso, visit www.ensorelief.com.
The Enso iPhone app is designed to connect to the Enso device using Bluetooth® technology. With the Enso iPhone app connected, users are able fully adjust their treatment experience with ease.
The Enso iPhone app allows users to do the following:
- Pair and set up Enso device
- Start and stop treatment
- Adjust the intensity of the treatment
- Track current treatment duration
- Check the Enso battery status
- Enroll into an Enso study