- Shunzhe Ma
- File Size
- 30.69 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-06-18 13:49:17
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-12-03 22:20:51
- Release Notes
- - More views have been adjusted to the dark theme.
- Reinvented the sign-in process. No third parties auth provider anymore. Instead, logging in will now only use iCloud CloudKit service and an Email verification server. Your data will be securely stored in the iCloud database, which you have the full control of.
- If you haven't provided the participant list when creating an event, EventFlows will now accept every check-in requests. You'll also see a dialog about this. This feature will be useful if your event is open to everyone and does not require a list of participants.
- Removed all the third party analysis frameworks and services.
- Minimum iOS Version 11.0 - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Holding a large conference or just a club meeting and are still using paper roster to check in your participants? It's time to use EventFlows to make the process easy and painless!
EventFlows is an app to help both event holders and participants. It provides a fast and easy way for participants to check-in for an event and to receive event information. After entering necessary event information and providing a participants list, participants can scan the dynamic QR Code shown on the event holders' screen, and the participant will be automatically checked-in. Relevant event info will also be sent to participants.
- Manage all events joined and created in 'My Events' tab
- (Participants) scan the QR check-in code for a fast check-in
- (Participants) Get event information, event posts, take a Lyft or Uber to the event.
- (Participants) Add the event calendar and check the schedule
- (Holders) Get a list of checked-in after the check-in session.
- (Holders) Publish a message to participants
Developed with passion. Please contact support if you have any issues with this app.