- Shunzhe Ma
- File Size
- 32.51 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-06-18 13:49:17
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-02-04 17:40:21
- Release Notes
- - Fixed the issue on iPad check-in view layout.
- Fixed a possible issue that causes iPad check-in view to crush.
- Minimum iOS Version 11.0 - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Holding a large conference or just a club meeting and are still using paper roster to check in your participants? It's time to use EventFlows to make the check-in process easy and painless!
Three ways to check in your participants:
1. NFC Check-in: If your device supports the NFC feature (please refer to the Apple Website for your device capabilities,) you can embed NFC chips in participants' tickets, and use the supported devices and this app to check your participants in with NFC! No additional setup required as long as your device has this feature. Make sure to select the NFC method and enter the NFC chip ID ahead of time if you want to try out this feature.
2. Bar-code Check-in
You can print bar-codes on participants' tickets, record these codes in this app, and then scan the code on the tickets when checking participants in.
3. App Check-in
You will enter a list of the participants' email addresses. Participants will download this app and verify their Email address ahead of time. At the time of the event, you will print or display a QR code to let participants scan the code on their phone to check-in. If the participants don't have the device or the app at the time of check-in, you can manually verify and enter their information.
EventFlows is an app to help both event holders and participants. It provides a fast and easy way for participants to check-in for an event and to receive event information. After entering necessary event information and providing a participants list, participants can scan the dynamic QR Code shown on the event holders' screen, and the participant will be automatically checked-in. Relevant event info will also be sent to participants.
- Manage all events joined and created in 'My Events' tab
- (Participants) scan the QR check-in code for a fast check-in
- (Participants) Get event information, event posts, take a Lyft or Uber to the event.
- (Participants) Add the event calendar and check the schedule
- (Holders) Get a list of checked-in after the check-in session.
- (Holders) Publish a message to participants
Developed with passion. Please contact support if you have any issues with this app.