- Yoshiaki Onishi
- File Size
- 10.63 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-06-16 00:15:28
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-01-26 02:14:51
- Release Notes
- Bug repairs
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Blow up the tasks you've completed!
"Explosive ToDo", a Fresh and Exhilarating To-do List Management Tool!
Free Version (Displays adverts)
This is a simple To-do management tool.
When you complete a task however, you blow it up!
It's satisfying to blow a task up, and encourages you to get on to the next task.
- Completing a task causes it to explode
- Change the color of tasks that aren't completed by the intended date
- Set up multiple To-do lists
- Possibility to manage tasks (Prioritization (five levels), Comments, Fix Date)
- Keep history records (maximum 100 items)
- Set up automatic repeat of simple regular tasks (register a certain task every week on Mondays, for example)
About Task Repeat function
- When completing a repeat task or when refreshing the screen when conditions are met, the task will be set up automatically
- Repeat on specified weekdays (does not allow to set up different days of the week from week to week in a single entry)
- Repeat on specified days, after x days or by the end of every month