3.5 of 5 ( 18 votes )
- Douglas Harris
- USD 0.99
- File Size
- 1.15 MB
- Release Date
- 2011-09-30 17:43:24
- Version Updated Date
- 2011-10-24 18:17:35
- Release Notes
- Ability to enter Coupons (version 1.1)
iOS 5 compliant
- Minimum iOS Version 3.2 - iPodTouchSecondGen - iPhone3G - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612
Welcome to Ez Shopping Calculator 1.2
This App takes the guessing out of how much you are going to spend at the store.
Finally a Calculator designed specifically for the shopper. Easily enter the price of each item you put into your shopping cart, automatically calculating and including the Sales Tax, when this option is on. Now in versions 1.1 the ability to also include Coupons. Automatically calculate more than one of the same item. Delete items from the list that you decide to put back on the shelf. Then when you get to the checkout counter, you will already know how much to pay. Pretty cool.
Note: The currency is left blank to accommodate any currency. In other words, a "$" is not included with the number, so the user can assume their own currency. However, the "$" is used as an icon to help designate the Sales Tax tab.
Included in this release:
1. Quickly enter the Cost of an item and add it to a Total Cost.
2. Enter the value of a Coupon and subtract it from the Total Cost.
2. The option to include Sales Tax.
3. Provides a simple item multiplier.
4. The ability to enter a local Sales Tax amount.
5. A List tab function showing your current item(s) in reverse order.
6. The ability to delete an item from the List and have the Total Cost adjust properly.
7. "BackSpace" key to erase one digit at a time from the number entry.
8. "Clear" key to clear the entire current entry.
9. "All Clear" key to clear the current and entire list of entries.
Note: See more details and pictures on this app and others I am introducing, at dougapps.com