4.5 of 5 ( 365 votes )
- LW Brands, LLC
- USD 1.99
- File Size
- 15.39 MB
- Release Date
- 2017-05-03 06:19:07
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-10-13 14:10:37
- Release Notes
- - Improved overall app performance & fixed a few small bugs
- Added NOAA Zone Forecast details
Thank you for the positive feedback!
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
** The fastest way to access NOAA Marine Weather Reports in Florida**
* 5-day National Weather Service marine forecast
- Text summary, spot specific forecast
- Weather, sky, wind, waves
* 7-day tide forecast
- Hourly tides
- Interactive graphs
Simply tap anywhere on the map and view NOAA's spot specific point & zone marine and tide forecast.
It's so simple and fast to use, that there is no need for saving favorites. However, the app will automatically save your most recently viewed forecast for future viewing.
Important: NOAA point specific forecasts are only available in the areas designated by 'green' in the first app screenshot.