- Results Direct
- File Size
- 57.95 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-04-15 15:44:25
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-10-30 16:33:58
- Release Notes
- This update corrects an issue that some users reported after upgrading to iOS 11 where the app failed to properly launch. If you’re still experiencing issues, please email the Results Direct Support Team ([email protected]).
This release includes:
- Push notifications for private messaging
- Faster setup and schedule browsing for large events
- The option to lock or restrict access to event content
- Ability to include photos in attendee roster entries
- Pre-loaded personalized meetings for attendees
- Linking to syndicated content using RSS & Atom feeds
- Searching on custom fields for sessions, speakers, and exhibitors
- Improved visibility of session resources
- Added email confirmation during account creation
- A library of new menu list icons
- Enhanced support for current OS features
This update also includes performance enhancements and general bug fixes.
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, we’d like to hear it! Send us a message at [email protected] Enjoying the app? Share the love with a review. Thanks!
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi - iPad23G-iPad23G - iPhone4S-iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5-iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini-iPadMini - iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G - iPhone5c-iPhone5c - iPhone5s-iPhone5s - iPadAir-iPadAir - iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6-iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2-iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3-iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s-iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4-iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro-iPadPro - iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular - iPadPro97-iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE - iPhone7-iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus - iPad611-iPad611 - iPad612-iPad612 - iPad71-iPad71 - iPad72-iPad72 - iPad73-iPad73 - iPad74-iPad74 - iPhone8-iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX-iPhoneX - iPad75-iPad75 - iPad76-iPad76
Protech's Fusion 365 mobile app, allows you to conveniently access information related to our annual Fusion Customer Conference or other Protech sponsored event or program.
With this app, you can take advantage of features that’ll help you make the most of your time and keep you informed about the latest event happenings.
You can download the app to any of your mobile devices and sync your event information and itineraries across devices.
The best way to use the FUSION 365 app is to jump right in.
Notifications — View event alerts and up-to-the-minute information
Schedule — Search sessions and speakers, create your own itinerary, download handouts, take notes, and make personal appointments
Exhibitors — Search, filter, mark exhibitors to visit, take notes, and contact exhibitors
Maps — View floor plans and maps
Event Details — Access destination information, complete surveys, and more
Directory — Create your own profile and search for and message other attendees
Timeline — View and swap ideas, photos and lessons learned with other attendees
Twitter — Engage with other event attendees by posting and viewing the event stream