3.5 of 5 ( 22 votes )
- Amy Nugent
- USD 0.99
- File Size
- 1.42 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-04-01 16:35:17
- Version Updated Date
- 2011-01-05 23:41:16
- Release Notes
- Now Universal - use Gamer's Abacus on your phone or ipod touch!
• full graphical overhaul, retina display capable!!
• UI is simpler, no need to set settings or open popover menus.
• added 1/2 and x2 buttons for MTG players to easily change points
- Minimum iOS Version 4.2 - iPod - iPhone - iPhone - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPodTouchSixthGen
Gamer's Abacus is the digital solution for your analog gaming. Leave the dice bag at home! You'll be able to keep track of scores, rolls, and status changes in your customisable card games, role playing games, and any other gaming that requires a bag of dice, tokens, or scorecard.
Gamer's Abacus features an easy to read and manipulate scrolling score and change history as well. This app is easy to use and you'll be gaming in seconds.
D20 dice roller (2,3,4,6,8,10,12,20,100) with up to 8 at a time, and unique/unusual dice for supported games.
Game history log keeps track of points and rolls for each player.
Lots of colorful tokens make keeping track of statuses more flexible.
Custom support for many popular games:
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Magic the Gathering
- Savage Worlds RPGs
- Warhammer Fantasy Battles
But it fits well with any card, tabletop or penpaper RPG!
Note about Savage Worlds:
Turning on Aces will all GA to auto-compute any aces on the dice rolled. They are shown in the log with a !
Turning on Wild Die will allow GA to roll 1 wild die of the same kind with the rolled dice. It will automatically replace the least value that is lower than itself. Aces are calculated for the Wild die as well. The log will show that you rolled with a wild die, but not which of the dice was replaced as it is done auto-magically for you!
Gamer's Abacus features an easy to read and manipulate scrolling score and change history as well as any die, counter, or point addition and subtraction you could possibly need.
The app is easy to understand and you'll be gaming in seconds, with no overhead or need to learn how to bend the app to your needs.