4 of 5 ( 45 votes )
- LightsOn Safety Solutions
- File Size
- 34.06 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-03-23 20:42:35
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-08-23 16:51:53
- Release Notes
- Hazmaps are now available for purchase! We are so excited to provide you with three unbelievable packages for In-App Purchases!
Operations Pack = $19.99
Technician Pack = $49.99
Command Pack = $79.99
Purchase them and own them forever! Access some of the most useful tools the the Hazmat world has ever seen. Get your Hazmaps today!
Special shout out to a my great friend and mentor, Frank Docimo and also to John Hallett!
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5-iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c-iPhone5c - iPhone5s-iPhone5s - iPadAir-iPadAir - iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6-iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2-iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3-iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s-iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4-iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro-iPadPro - iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular - iPadPro97-iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE - iPhone7-iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus - iPad611-iPad611 - iPad612-iPad612 - iPad71-iPad71 - iPad72-iPad72 - iPad73-iPad73 - iPad74-iPad74 - iPhone8-iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX-iPhoneX - iPad75-iPad75 - iPad76-iPad76 - iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR
The Gas Monitor Simulator allows a trainer to send simulated gas readings wirelessly to students during a hazardous gas training session. Trainers, improve your students “interpretation” abilities of hazardous gases with the Gas Monitor Simulator!
* Full control over a simulated gas training environment
* Visual and audible alarms to challenge students during a training session
* Settings for 15+ gases and PIDs - customizable into any 2-6 gas simulated meter
* Send simulated gas readings to students during training sessions
* Send custom messages to students before and during training sessions
* Send students images from the trainer's photo library to create more realism during training
* Send custom made questions to students to test their knowledge
* Gas Facts about hazardous gases, lower explosive limits (LEL) and exposure health effects
* Session reports log detailed information for each training session – including connected students, gas readings, messages, and Q&A
* Reports can be emailed, viewed with a web browser, saved to PDF and printed
* Trainer and Student(s) – install the Gas Monitor Simulator on your device
* Join devices to the same wireless LAN
* Trainers wirelessly send messages, gas readings, photos and questions to students
After each training session has been completed a comprehensive session report details how well the student(s) did overall, as well any gas updates or messages sent to the student(s). The reports provide a detailed look at how well students progressed through their training.
Create questions, test competencies and generate detailed reports all in one app! Try it today!