4 of 5 ( 45 votes )
- LightsOn Safety Solutions
- File Size
- 34.06 MB
- Release Date
- 2010-03-23 20:42:35
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-08-23 16:51:53
- Release Notes
- Hazmaps are now available for purchase! We are so excited to provide you with three unbelievable packages for In-App Purchases!
Operations Pack = $19.99
Technician Pack = $49.99
Command Pack = $79.99
Purchase them and own them forever! Access some of the most useful tools the the Hazmat world has ever seen. Get your Hazmaps today!
Special shout out to a my great friend and mentor, Frank Docimo and also to John Hallett!
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
The Gas Monitor Simulator allows a trainer to send simulated gas readings wirelessly to students during a hazardous gas training session. Trainers, improve your students “interpretation” abilities of hazardous gases with the Gas Monitor Simulator!
* Full control over a simulated gas training environment
* Visual and audible alarms to challenge students during a training session
* Settings for 15+ gases and PIDs - customizable into any 2-6 gas simulated meter
* Send simulated gas readings to students during training sessions
* Send custom messages to students before and during training sessions
* Send students images from the trainer's photo library to create more realism during training
* Send custom made questions to students to test their knowledge
* Gas Facts about hazardous gases, lower explosive limits (LEL) and exposure health effects
* Session reports log detailed information for each training session – including connected students, gas readings, messages, and Q&A
* Reports can be emailed, viewed with a web browser, saved to PDF and printed
* Trainer and Student(s) – install the Gas Monitor Simulator on your device
* Join devices to the same wireless LAN
* Trainers wirelessly send messages, gas readings, photos and questions to students
After each training session has been completed a comprehensive session report details how well the student(s) did overall, as well any gas updates or messages sent to the student(s). The reports provide a detailed look at how well students progressed through their training.
Create questions, test competencies and generate detailed reports all in one app! Try it today!