4 of 5 ( 22 votes )
- File Size
- 13.26 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-05-30 20:22:43
- Version Updated Date
- 2014-08-22 01:58:58
- Release Notes
- - optimizations
- compatibility improvements
- saving animated GIFs (Pro version)
- interface changes
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Give yourself some time to relax, using the incredible application named Glowing. This application makes it possible for you to draw simple and colorful graphics and create animated light shows!
Using the application is extremely easy!
Choose a color, put one point, place a second one, then third and even a few more.
Then click on "plus" to add other frame of your animation. Now you'll see in the background the previous frame and you'll be able to put more points (preferably in a different place ;)). Click on Play and you will see your work! Is it nice? It depends on what you drew ... but the undeniable fact is that you probably have a talent. You only need more practice or just have a good idea! However, if you do not like to draw, just watch and evaluate the projects prepared by others.
- simple and intuitive interface
- On-line gallery
- share animations on Facebook
- additional drawing functions (mirror, line, etc).