4 of 5 ( 2991 votes )
- Google LLC
- File Size
- 212.08 MB
- Release Date
- 2017-05-18 12:48:44
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-06-14 23:07:41
- Release Notes
- We've updated the app to bring you the best Assistant experience. This release contains bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Dutch, Flemish
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Find answers and get things done while on-the-go with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation.
With the Assistant app, you can:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "Here is the latest TPS report.")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Weather information (e.g. "Do I need an umbrella today?")
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.