3.5 of 5 ( 92 votes )
- Google LLC
- File Size
- 72.27 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-07-23 18:43:36
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-05-27 19:47:45
- Release Notes
- You’ll notice a new look & feel that should be familiar if you use other Google apps. You can now quickly navigate to the dashboard, resources, monitoring and permissions using the new navigation on the bottom of the screen.
Along with it, we also made bug fixes and performance improvements that further improves your experience while using the app.
- Dutch, Flemish
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 10.0 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Google Cloud Console helps you manage your services running on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) directly from your Apple iPhone or iPad:
• Stay connected to the cloud and check billing, status, and critical issues.
• Create your own custom dashboard to produce an overview of your GCP services.
• Monitor the state of your Compute Engine and App Engine resources with the ability to SSH into your VMs.
• Access to Cloud Shell to perform any Google Cloud (gcloud) operation.
• View and respond to incidents, errors, and logging.
We plan to ship new features regularly and continually improve your user experience. Please give us your feedback in the app by tapping the menu button in the upper-left corner, selecting Help & Feedback, and then Send feedback.