4.5 of 5 ( 386 votes )
- File Size
- 24.06 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-03-22 03:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2013-04-23 05:47:30
- Release Notes
- New update full of additions :
- New balancing for Total Casual and Normal difficulty
- New Bonus Campaign level: Easter Beasts (40th)
- New mutants: Robbit and Easter Eggie
We hope you will enjoy GRave Defense HD.
Do not hesitate to give us your feedback or to recommand the game to your friends.
You can also test our last releases :
- Redneck Revenge,
- Undead Soccer,
- AR Defender 2,
- Autumn Dysnaty,...
Team Art Of Bytes and Bulkypix.
- Minimum iOS Version 4.3 - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612
☣ AN OLD-SCHOOL TOWER DEFENSE ON iOS ☣
The world has been ravaged by a nuclear world, and as a result, zombies have risen from their Graves and are running amuck. As one of the few remaining humans to survive in this post-apocalyptic place, it's your job to use tower upgrades and weapons to fend them off. Your job won't be easy, though. Along with hordes of the undead, you'll also have to contend with some of history's most notorious monsters, including the vampire Dracula and the powerful Frankenstein!
HOW TO PLAY
As you play through each stage of GRave Defense HD, you'll use every resource manageable to fend off the zombie invasion, including fire, electricity, lasers and other unique weapons. You'll fight your way across a number of imaginative locales, including the Amazon rain forest, the Bermuda Triangle and even outer space. With each passing stage, you'll gain access to various towers, which you'll need to put to proper use, as each new wave introduces new types of zombies to contend with.
GRave Defense HD's gameplay offers a number of options, including the ability to switch between levels and four difficulty settings, ranging from casual to the hardest of the hard, insane! And for those that are new to the game, a descriptive help section breaks down how everything works. You'll also be able to see what you're up against in updated animated briefings.
- Visible monster paths! Now see where creeps are going to travel!
- Visible tower states and cooldowns!
- Towers change their appearance with updates
- Four difficulty modes, from Casual to insane
- Survival mode
- High Score, online ranking system