Hands up alias charades and heads up activity game for fun friends company Free
2.5 of 5 ( 19 votes )
- Alisa Potapova
- File Size
- 27.26 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-07-26 22:40:32
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-07-26 22:40:32
- Release Notes
- This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Hands up – Charades, Activity and Alias in one app! Exciting game for friends will make your party incredibly fun and enjoyable!
► Really fun and very simple!
► Guess the words by attaching phone to forehead
► Correct answer - tilt the phone screen down, incorrect answer - tilt the phone screen up
► Huge database of words – over 40 000!
► 16 interesting themes: guess celebrities, movies, music, books and lots more
► Different modes: explain using words, show with gestures, draw on paper
► 3 difficulty levels: easy, medium and hard words
► Add new players or teams
► Choose time for answer: 30, 60, 90 or 120 seconds
► Suitable for kids and adults
► No Ads & in-Apps
- Put your phone to forehead. Other players should explain to you the word on the screen
- If you guessed the word, tilt the phone screen down
- If you don’t know the answer, tilt the phone screen up to go to the next word
Words can be explained in different ways, depending on the selected game mode:
- Words: explain using other words
- Gestures: explain using gestures without words – show pantomime
- Drawing: explain using drawing on a paper
- One word: explain using just one word
- Backwards: read word backwards
- Random: random selection of any mode
16 INTERESTING THEMES
1) For beginners: set of different words - try it to join the game quickly
2) All words: don’t think about repeated words, there are over 40 000 cards!
3) Celebrities: artists, politicians, models, scientists, sportsmen and others
4) Movies and TV: films, actors, producers, TV shows and others
5) Cartoons: cartoons and their characters
6) Literature: books and their characters, writers, genres and others
7) Places: countries, cities, tourism, mountains, rivers and others
8) For kids: fairy tales and their characters, cartoons, easy words
9) Music: songs, singers, music bands, composers, musical terms and others
10) Brands: cars, clothes, food, cosmetics, technics and others
11) Meal and food: meal, ingredients, food and others
12) Sport: kinds of sport, sportsmen, equipment and others
13) Art: artists, styles, pictures, sculpture and others
14) Science: terms, scientists, inventions and others
15) Nature: world, environment, weather and others
16) Animals: animals, birds, fish, insects and others
ADD NEW PLAYERS OR TEAMS
You can add new players. Last result, total score and games are shown for each player. Click on a player's name to change it – from 1 to 12 symbols.
WORDS OF VARYING DIFFICULTY
There are words of varying difficulty:
- Easy words: for example, Apple, Obama or Terminator
- Medium words: for example, Polynomial, Rocinante or A Beautiful Mind
- Hard words: for example, Mantissa, Pissarro or Zimbabwe
NO ADS & IN-APP PURCHASES
App contains NO Ads and In-App Purchases.
Have a nice game!