4.5 of 5 ( 914 votes )
- Positive Grid Inc
- File Size
- 305.21 MB
- Release Date
- 2011-07-20 19:53:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-04-30 01:42:22
- Release Notes
- Hi there,
In this update, we fixed several minor issues to maintain our reliability. Thanks for your support!
The Positive Grid Team
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
JamUp is the #1 multi-effects processor for guitar and bass. Available for iPad and iPhone, JamUp gives you instant access to a ToneCloud® sharing community with over 10,000 presets from artists, users, and our own Positive Grid team. It’s designed to work seamlessly with BIAS Amp to create your ultimate guitar amp, and with more than 3 million users worldwide, JamUp has been featured in Macworld, Premier Guitar, Guitar World, Guitar Player and more.
The original JamUp comes equipped with one amp and six effects. JamUp Pro gives you the power of six amps and 16 premium rack and stomp-box effects, including distortion, compression, tape delay, tremolo, and spring reverb. Both JamUp and JamUp Pro include Jam Player, phase sampler, tone sharing, preset manager, optional 8-track recorder, live view, tuner, and metronome.
With its easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, JamUp enables you to arrange a studio-quality collection of amps and effects models into your own custom signal chain. Get the optional expansion packs for access to a mind-boggling 52 amp channels and 50 classic effects.
Each amp model has been developed using Positive Grid’s MESH multi-stage modeling technology, and has been meticulously measured and analyzed against actual hardware. With its dead-on accuracy and tube-like touch and feel JamUp delivers vastly-improved sonic performance over other mobile digital amp modelers.
Import songs from your iTunes library to jam along with using the Jam Player module. Adjust the tempo and pitch with the high-fidelity time-stretching engine. Easily record and layer looped parts with the sound-on-sound phrase sampler. With the built-in tuner and metronome, and optional 8-track recorder, JamUp delivers a complete, professional processing and recording solution.
Join our worldwide community with JamUp’s ToneCloud® connectivity. Create, share, and download custom presets right inside JamUp. Check out presets from top artists, staff picks, or user-created tones from all over the world.
JamUp now seamlessly integrates with Positive Grid’s BIAS Amp app, instantly expanding JamUp into a powerful and completely unified professional guitar system for live performance, recording, and jamming.
● Real-time guitar/bass amp and multi-effects processor
● Seamless integration with BIAS Amp
● Simultaneously run seven amp and effects models
● Drag-and-drop signal path for easy tone creation
● One amp and six effects
● Additional 52 amp channels and 50 effect models (via in-app purchase expansion packs)
● Complete 8-track recorder system (via in-app purchase)
● Phrase sampler with undo feature, start module selection, and synchronized metronome
● Access to your iTunes library with time stretching (pitch/speed) engine via Jam Player module
● Tone sharing, allowing you to download over 10,000 artist and user presets or share your own
● 128 slot preset manager
● Live view control page
● Built-in tuner/metronome
● MIDI learning and assignment
● Audio copy/paste
● Audiobus support in 3 slots
● And much more!
For iPhone 7 users: You will need a Lightning interface with an output to use this Positive Grid app. For more information, please visit: https://help.positivegrid.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003558023-How-to-set-up-with-my-iPhone-iPad-
For more information, please visit: