5 of 5 ( 536 votes )
- EtherSportz, LLC
- File Size
- 169.01 MB
- Release Date
- 2019-01-30 03:28:25
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-04-01 17:17:46
- Release Notes
- -Apple Pay Enabled
-Wild Tile Bug Fix
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Jewel Blitz is an addictive, easy to learn block puzzle game powered by Skillz for multiplayer! Play for fun or Play for cash (where available).
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
- Score points by clearing lines!
- Place higher value cubes last to complete the row for bonus points!
- Quick! 3 minutes to beat your opponent.
- Face off against players of similar skill on the Skillz network!
- Players arrange shapes onto the board, trying to clear rows without running out of room.
• Drag fruit blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• Kinda like Tetris with no gravity.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same words in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, IL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at [email protected]
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: [email protected]