4 of 5 ( 56 votes )
- Amphio Limited
- File Size
- 99.73 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-05-28 03:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-03-28 14:14:41
- Release Notes
- If you’re enjoying Juilliard Open Studios, please rate and review.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.2 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612
**** Now with 7 day free trial*****
The story ends onstage. It begins in the studio.
Juilliard Open Studios invites you inside The Juilliard School, the world-class performing arts conservatory. When you subscribe for $3.99/month, you’ll access a robust collection of interactive episodes offering unprecedented insight into the artistic process, and witness leading professionals working with the next generation of outstanding performers. A collaboration between The Juilliard School and Amphio—creators of acclaimed music apps Beethoven’s 9th Symphony and The Orchestra—Juilliard Open Studios illuminates the performing arts with innovative new technology. Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
• Learn the inside story behind the performances.
• Use interactive tools to illuminate the artistic process.
• See how new dances evolve.
• Find out how scripts are interpreted for the stage.
• Get to know a wide musical repertoire.
• Explore multi-layered video comparisons, synchronized dance, music, and drama notation, and insightful articles.
• Access content anywhere, at any time, on your iPhone or iPad.
• Hear from renowned artists and faculty, such as Wynton Marsalis, Terese Capucilli, Emanuel Ax, Tony Kushner, and more.
Subscribe and discover a library filled with contributions from over 600 artists with over 15 hours of video content. Find out more about the app and its creators:
Amphio—a new stage for the Touchpress team
Subscribing to Juilliard Open Studios will cost you $3.99 per month and will be charged to your iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will then automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged $3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew at any time by going to your Account Settings. You can cancel your subscription at any point, but it will not take effect until the beginning of the next month.
For quick access, download episodes over a fast internet connection or WiFi.
If you enjoy the app, don’t forget to rate it and leave a review. Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org