4.5 of 5 ( 9 votes )
- Scorpius Forge GmbH
- USD 2.99
- File Size
- 86.38 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-03-24 09:02:27
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-05-05 05:24:57
- Release Notes
- - added support for the russian language
- minor bugfixes
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
Get ready for Kamisado – The original! The strategy board-game by Peter Burley published by HUCH! & Friends is now available on the Appstore.
In Kamisado, strategic thinking is required, as every move must be well-thought-out to defeat the opponent in this abstract strategy game.
Play against the computer in 5 different difficulties or against human players online in multiplayer mode!
Challenge players from across the world, play against your friends in exciting Kamisado matches and chat with them.
- Experience the successful original Kamisado board-game by Peter Burley on your smartphone or tablet
- Play against friends and other players worldwide (Multiplayer) or offline against challenging A.I. or locally against a friend on the same device
- Improve your ability in 5 difficulties from beginner to Kamisado master!
- View statistics, compare yourself with other competitors and top the highscore list
- While playing communicate with your opponent using the integrated chat feature
In every turn the player must move their tower forwards in a straight line or diagonally forwards without leapfrogging another tower. The colour the last move ended on determines which tower the opponent must move in their next turn. The black player starts by moving any one of their towers. The first player to move one of their towers onto the opponent’s home row wins.