4.5 of 5 ( 722 votes )
- Keezy Corp.
- File Size
- 37.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2013-03-08 21:23:59
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-08-28 17:55:21
- Release Notes
- - Preloads are back! Just tap “restore preloaded boards” in Settings.
- Fixed an issue where samples were playing back incorrectly
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Keezy is a musical instrument for toddlers, professional musicians, and everyone in between! You get 8 colored tiles. You can record a sound into each one. After recording, tap the tile to play it back, or press & hold to loop. Once you've got it down, record a jam to share with your friends!
Use Keezy to goof around - or sketch out your wildest musical ideas!
• Record your own boards with up to 8 sounds each
• Save and load as many boards as you like
• Tap a sound to play
• Hold to loop
• Tap rapidly to st-st-stutter
• Record and share your jams
• Play many sounds at once
• Tap with two fingers at once to STOP a sound
• Keezy can record itself. Just play one tile and record into another.
Need an easy beatmaker? Grab our other free app, Drummer!
Want to play with songs? Try our new app, Jammer!
Questions or comments? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org