- Landmark Implement, Inc.
- File Size
- 48.94 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-05-14 22:28:44
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-05-14 22:28:44
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPhone5s-iPhone5s - iPadAir-iPadAir - iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6-iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2-iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3-iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s-iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4-iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro-iPadPro - iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular - iPadPro97-iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE - iPhone7-iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus - iPad611-iPad611 - iPad612-iPad612 - iPad71-iPad71 - iPad72-iPad72 - iPad73-iPad73 - iPad74-iPad74 - iPhone8-iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX-iPhoneX - iPad75-iPad75 - iPad76-iPad76
Using the LandMark Imp Connect application:
Get weather updates, stay in the loop with commodity prices, peruse equipment specials, or even browse our collection of useful farming PDF resource guides.
It’s like having a precision farming consultant in the palm of your hand.
Features of the LandMark Imp Connect app:
+ Dynamic maps - Locate RTK Towers and get turn by turn directions to your local office
+ News, weather and commodity updates - Stay informed with local agricultural news, useful blogs, and practical how-to-guides
+ Purchase new and used equipment directly from your mobile device
+ Phone or email any staff member, in any department 7 days a week
Plus if you’re an existing LandMark Implement customer with a premium per acre services account, you’ll also have access to the following precision farm management tools:
- Full MyJohnDeere and JDLink connectivity with automated machine insights
- Cloud based reporting and analytics
- Activity logs and spatial data layers for your entire farm
- Weather reporting and live radar data
- Automated financial reporting
- Harvest tracking with load/storage analysis tools
Experience the LandMark difference.
With our growth we’re able to offer a more extensive parts and service network, a larger parts inventory and specialized product support. We’re able to stock a larger, more diverse inventory of new and used equipment to meet the needs of our customers on both sides of the Kansas/Nebraska border.
We’re happy to say our growth provides us the ability to offer more resources to support you and more locations to serve you. We welcome and thank you for your continued business, and we look forward to many more years of providing professional customer service.