2 of 5 ( 111 votes )
- Inside.com Inc.
- USD 1.99
- File Size
- 17.63 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-06-22 14:16:11
- Version Updated Date
- 2013-06-10 20:02:02
- Release Notes
- • Downloading Videos in background
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes
- Minimum iOS Version 5.0 - iPhone - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPodTouchSixthGen
***Featured in AppsGoneFree ***
***50,000 people have mastered GarageBand with this app! ***
For all you aspiring rockstars and music producers out there, Mahalo is here to start you on your way to recording, editing and modifying your own songs with GarageBand.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to master GarageBand on your desktop computer, we're constantly trying to improve our apps. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app will help you do the following:
• Learn to auto tune your voice
• Create a song without knowing how to play music
• Create a ringtone for free
• Use the built-in guitar, piano, synths and drums
Through a series of 81 HD video lessons, audio expert Joey Biagas will show you how to setup and use external hardware, make and employ loops, and use Magic GarageBand and Learn to Play features on the desktop version of this Apple software.
Joey is an audio engineer with a degree in Audio Recording from California State University Dominguez Hills. He picked up his first guitar at age 16 and has been working on musical projects ever since. He wrote, produced and recorded two solo EPs under his band Setting Sunrise and wants to help you do the same!