- File Size
- 10.25 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-03-10 18:42:30
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-11-23 16:27:52
- Release Notes
- Substantially improved page navigation: links forward and backward smoothly.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 7.0 - iPhone4 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
【Listening to Wikipedia】No time to read? You can listen to any article in Wikipedia. You can mix reading and listening seamlessly. Contents are live from wikipedia.org website.
【Want to read?】The best Wikipedia Reader you can find.
1. Bookmark your reading position. Automatically resume reading when you come back to an article, no more scrolling to find where you last left off.
2. Change font size any time and the content on your current screen stays, no more scrolling to hunt down the paragraph you are reading.
4. Quick and easy access to Table of Contents. No more scrolling to find a section of interest.
5. Search text inside an article, jump to the point of most interest to you.
6. The most elegant page display; no more distractions of bars and buttons.