- Educamigos S.L.
- USD 11.99
- File Size
- 24.3 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-07-17 09:21:31
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-11-05 02:47:55
- Release Notes
- Compatibility with operating system up to IOS
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 6.0 - iPhone3GS - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Math flashcards - Part 1 Amounts
Here you have the app with the first part of the program for teaching math with flashcards Educamigos, with the sessions featuring the flashcards that show the amounts.
We advise you to complete this app with the second part of the program, the app featuring the numbers flashcards, which is also available at the AppStore. Besides, in the AppStore you can also buy our apps with the flashcards for teaching to read, and our apps with the flashcards for teaching encyclopedic knowledge to your baby. All of them are available in english, spanish and catalan. For further information goto www.todoslosbits.com
The program with the math flashcards of Educamigos has been developed following the recommendations of the Glenn Doman method, which is widely recognized as one of the more effective early learning methods for children. It is based on the scientific proof that children have an enormous capacity to acquire information, and that it is then advisable to foster the development of the children’s brain through early learning activities, to increase their capacity of learning afterwards at school.
This app features 520 sessions of math flashcards aimed at teaching the amounts (0 to 100), and the arithmetic operations that can be performed with them: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The amounts are shown with red dots on a white background, so that the children can distinguish them effortlessly, and they are showed and passed for just a second. Simultaneously, an audio says the amount shown on the screen.
The program can be used with two different users, and it records separately the data on the sessions done by each one. It also features an automatic system that facilitates the execution of the flashcards sessions orderly and according to the recommendations of the method.
On top of that, it also features a customization tool for adapting the presentation of the flashcards to any preference, with the following options:
- Change the color of the dots: red, black, green or blue
- Change the exposure time of the flashcards: for the number of seconds you want
- Change the way the dots are shown: random or orderly
- Select the specific flashcards session to be run