3.5 of 5 ( 31 votes )
- File Size
- 51.81 MB
- Release Date
- 2011-06-03 17:47:53
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-12-02 03:43:20
- Release Notes
- Support IOS 10
- Catalan, Valencian
- Dutch, Flemish
- Greek (Modern)
- Norwegian Bokmål
- Moldovan, Moldavian, Romanian
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - Watch4 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular
Mathematics for Kids includes 18 courses, ranging from recognizing the digits, counting to addition and subtraction with numbers within 100. It provides kids with a step-by-step comprehension of numbers and is suitable for pre-school learning of mathematics.
Course 1 to 4 is free to use, the others can be bought by In Application Purchase. You can press the PREVIEW button on the top-left to preview all other courses.
● Course 1 to 4: Meet the numbers, counting and comparing them. Kids can also learn to touch, and use their fingers to move objectives on the screen of the device.
● Course 5 to 8: Master the concept of plus 1 or minus 1 by feeding the monkeys with bananas, and the idea of the odd number and the even number by sharing carrots with 2 rabbits. Kids begin to meet numbers range from 10 to 20, and learn how to sort them.
● Course 9 to 14: Introduce the idea of date and time by 2 clocks, and a calendar. Kids begin to learn addition and subtraction by counting fruits. A calendar puzzle is used to exercise the memory, and an enhanced balance scale is introduced to demonstrate various ways of solving a question.
● Course 15 to 18: Using abacus to calculate numbers within 100, kids learn the idea of carry digit, and borrow digit. A small game named 15 points is also introduced to exercise the logical thinking ability.