4.5 of 5 ( 6305 votes )
- Facebook, Inc.
- File Size
- 216.01 MB
- Release Date
- 2017-12-04 13:01:08
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-06-28 18:14:49
- Release Notes
- Thank you for using Messenger Kids! We are continuously updating and improving the app to make it an even better experience for kids and their families.
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
With Messenger Kids...
Parents Have More Control
* Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
* Parents can remove any contact at any time
* Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
* Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check in.
* There are no ads or in-app purchases, and the app is free to download.
Kids Have More Fun
* Kid-appropriate stickers, GIFs, frames and emojis help kids creatively express themselves.
* One-on-one or group video calls come to life with fun, interactive masks.
* The feature-filled camera lets kids create videos and decorate photos to share with loved ones.
Works with Messenger
* Parents and parent-approved adults chat with kids through Messenger.
* Works on all tablets and smartphones.
* No phone number is needed - you only need Wi-Fi.
Made Safer for Kids
* Creating a Messenger Kids account for a child does not create a Facebook account for them.
* Parents and guardians use their own Facebook accounts to create a Messenger Kids account for their child.
* Kids have the option to report or block contacts and report inappropriate content. If a child submits a report, their parent or guardian will be notified.
* We're always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you'd like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com.