4.5 of 5 ( 15 votes )
- Oak Driven LLC
- File Size
- 2.28 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-10-24 12:01:39
- Version Updated Date
- 2016-09-20 01:24:51
- Release Notes
- Fixed issue with app freezing in iOS 10
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
- Easily calculate Molarity, Total Solution Volume, Solute Mass, or Molecular Weight.
- Simply input three of the four variables and the fourth is calculated automatically.
- The units can be changed for Total Solution Volume, Solute Mass, or Molecular Weight.
- In-App purchase available to create and store compounds for quick access.
The Molarity Abacus is a simple and easy way to do molarity calculations. Simply input any three of the four variables and the fourth will be instantly calculated. Includes full help documentation on each screen.
The seven strong acids and eight strong bases are pre-configured in the app and can be selected from a list of compounds.
With an In-App purchase, you gain even more functionality allowing you to create and store compounds for repeated use. You name the compound, select the elements in it, set the number of atoms for each element, and the molecular weight is calculated automatically. The full periodic table is included and has been loaded with molecular weights and checked against publicly available sources on the internet. The element weights can be edited.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)