5 of 5 ( 676327 votes )
- Aviation Data Systems, Inc
- File Size
- 183.4 MB
- Release Date
- 2009-07-17 18:02:26
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-08-06 19:48:49
- Release Notes
- What's new in this release:
• Global satellite-enhanced precipitation; enabled by default, users can now see precipitation for areas all around the world, including areas not covered by terrestrial ground radar. Can be disabled under Layers>Radar Settings>Global Satellite Enhancement
• Tropical Cyclone Activity notifications; receive alerts for tropical storm and hurricane formations, upgrades, and downgrades
• Bug fixes; Hi/Low pressure icons corrected, Apple Watch fixes (some fixed crashes), additional miscellaneous bug fixes
- Dutch, Flemish
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 10.3 - Watch4 - iPhone5 - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
Thanks to everyone for making MyRadar so successful, with over 35 million downloads!
MyRadar is a fast, easy-to-use, weather application that displays animated weather radars around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Our High Definition Doppler radar data is processed from raw NOAA weather radar data from the National Weather Service / NWS using our custom-designed, proprietary systems and software, offering the clearest, sharpest, most accurate and most up-to-date reflection of precipitation available... easily accessible at the tap of a finger on your mobile device.
Just start the app, and your location pops up with animated weather, allowing you to easily see if rain or snow is headed your way. Our high-res animated radar helps you see weather details even at the closest level!
What's great about MyRadar is that the map is easily zoomed and scrolled around with the flick of a finger, allowing you to quickly check the weather in other parts of the country, including Hawaii & Puerto Rico!
On top of the basic weather forecast, users can get a quick glance of temperatures around the country, as well as overlay a current satellite image of cloud cover. For you aviation buffs, there's a layer that provides AIRMETs & SIGMETs, and even the ability to overlay the flight plan of a particular aircraft onto the map. With an additional annual subscription that automatically renews, you can overlay the weather on top of VRF and IFR aviation charts. You can also share interesting weather photos from your area, and see photos other users have contributed neatly displayed on the map.
Additional options include weather warnings and alerts, complete with push notifications, to warn you of severe weather in your area. Great for the start of thunderstorm and tornado season! There's also an optional hurricane tracker, providing excellent details and projections for the path of storms as the season looms near.
MyRadar currently shows weather for the United States (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, when HD Radar is enabled).
Download MyRadar today and try it out!
If you choose to purchase the Aviation Charts subscription, which is not required in order to use MyRadar, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current subscription for the Aviation Charts starts at $24.95 USD per YEAR. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase the subscription for the Aviation Charts, you can simply continue using MyRadar for free.
For full terms of service visit: http://myradar.com/tos.pdf