5 of 5 ( 449 votes )
- Blue Bright Labs LLC
- File Size
- 48.32 MB
- Release Date
- 2014-07-13 02:57:03
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-09-18 17:10:43
- Release Notes
- Welcome to iOS 12 and WatchOS 5
We have updated the app to take advantage of the new hardware and software.
• We've added support for all the new phones and watches
• We've added support for Siri shortcuts
• We've added gorgeous complications for the new watches
• We have made the watch app more independent of the phone for more flexibility
We've also acted on the issues that you reported.
• Watch-to-Phone communication has been extensively reworked and improved
• Watch complications should be much more reliable now
• App no longer crashes on those small islands in the South Pacific that have funky tides
• Glitches when editing favorites have been expunged
• Today extension now shows a more detailed entry for each station
• Today extension now supports the nearest tide station
• Various other fit and finish refinements
Finally, thank you for your support, and kind reviews. We really appreciate it.
- Minimum iOS Version 12.0 - Watch4 - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen - iPhone11 - iPhone11Pro - iPadSeventhGen - iPadSeventhGenCellular - iPhone11ProMax
• Over 3,000 stations on every coast of the US and beyond. (Note: limited support for stations beyond the US)
• Stunning graphics and innovative visualizations to make sense of the information you care most about.
• Comprehensive support for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Tide predictions anywhere anytime. Sophisticated prediction algorithms and decades of data, all included so you don’t need a data connection.
• Apple Watch support means that the tide is just a glance away
• Innovative user interface. Everything is just a swipe away.
• Integrated Sharing so you can plan with friends.
• Tide Notifications so you won’t miss the moment.
• Interactive Timelines so you can see the future and make your plans.
• Integrated Station Map to get the big picture.
• Water Conditions to track the water and wind.
• Make it personal with custom notes and images.
• Today Extension supports puts the tide on your home screen.
• Apple Watch supports provides everything at a glance.
• Complication support means you can have tide tide on your watch face itself.
• Robust iPad support with unique visualizations, synchronized graphs and variable time-scales.