5 of 5 ( 314 votes )
- Parachute Labs, Inc.
- File Size
- 32.11 MB
- Release Date
- 2015-06-18 18:36:31
- Version Updated Date
- 2019-06-30 16:01:50
- Release Notes
- ‣ Preparations for the upcoming release of the Emergency Services and Front Camera Add-Ons. Stay tuned!
Do you have a Parachute story to share? We would love to feature your story in our next video. Send us an email or video about it at [email protected] and we will send you back a Parachute goodie bag!
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878 - iPadMini5 - iPadMini5Cellular - iPadAir3 - iPadAir3Cellular - iPodTouchSeventhGen
For a simple all-inclusive monthly membership, Parachute lets you broadcast your location, audio and video to your friends and loved ones in the event of an emergency
With just one touch, Parachute:
‣ Simultaneously calls, texts and emails your emergency contacts
‣ Sends them your live video, audio and location straight from the scene
‣ Records discreetly to protect your safety
‣ Prevents accidental touches from stopping the recording or blurring the focus
‣ Saves all your evidence away from your phone, so it is safe even if the phone is lost or destroyed
In our recent Parachute 4.0 release, we also added:
‣ Siri: You can now activate Parachute through Siri
‣ Twitter: Parachute can now automatically post your live incident to Twitter
‣ Phone Alert: You can now record your own phone alert that your emergency contacts will hear when Parachute calls them
‣ Live Alert Status: You can now see the live status of every alert Parachute sends out during an emergency: number of texts delivered, number of emails delivered, and number of phone calls picked up and completed
‣ Better Streaming: Improved streaming quality by up to 270%
‣ More Countries: Parachute can now call phone numbers in 76 more countries, to a total of 119 countries
Watch the Parachute 4.0 launch video and get the full details at https://parachute.live/new
Parachute invented emergency livestreaming in 2015 and has been featured on the App Store, CSI: Cyber, TechCrunch, Wired, CNBC, Fox, Cult of Mac, Digital Trends, Sydney Morning Herald and more. Winner of the TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2015 Hackathon
All around the world, people of all ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities, rely on Parachute every single day. We are so honored by your trust and promise to keep pushing the boundaries of technology to make the world a safer place
Questions? Reach out to us anytime at [email protected]
Proudly made in New York
Learn More: https://parachute.live/app
Support: [email protected]
Monthly Membership Information
If you are an existing user, Parachute 4.0 is a free upgrade for you. If you are downloading Parachute for the first time and you are not part of an organization, a simple all-inclusive $9.99 USD monthly membership is required to use Parachute 4.0. We provide you with a free one-month trial to try out Parachute and see if it's right for you. Our membership includes unlimited everything: unlimited emergency contacts, unlimited alerts, unlimited streaming and lifetime evidence storage as long as your membership is active. And because we like doing things the way they’re supposed to be, we are offering a money back guarantee: if Parachute crashes in an emergency, you get back everything you’ve paid us in the past year. After your free trial, your membership will automatically renew monthly and paid with iTunes unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the cycle by managing it in iTunes Account Settings. Any unused trial time will be given up if you switch to another membership. Prices are in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
Parachute® is a registered trademark of Parachute Labs, Inc. Patents Pending.