4.5 of 5 ( 8 votes )
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- File Size
- 147.92 MB
- Release Date
- 2018-02-01 22:30:19
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-10-18 03:32:44
- Release Notes
- The first wallet to launch sound-based payment in UAE. You can now pay a variety of merchants using a sound-based technology. Listen and pay! We also got bug fixes to enhance the experience of cashless payment.
- Minimum iOS Version 9.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR
payit is the UAE’s first fully-featured digital wallet. Send and receive money to anyone instantly 24/7, pay at restaurants and shops, split bills with friends when you eat out and track your spending on the go. Whether you’re going out with friends or ordering food online, payit is the easiest way to pay. payit is open to all – it doesn’t matter who you bank with, all you need to start using payit is an Emirates ID. What about sending money overseas? With payit, you can. Download the app and start using payit today!
Getting started with payit is super easy - here’s how it works:
- Just download the app and scan the back of your Emirates ID to register
- Top up using your debit card or bank account with a tap of a button
WITH payit YOU CAN:
- Pay friends or at stores just by scanning their payit QR code
- Send money abroad to your loved ones in (transfer money)
- Split the bill with friends at restaurants
- Send money to anyone on your phone’s contact list, 24/7
- Get exclusive offers from payit partners
- Pay your Etisalat, Du, utility bills, Salik, Mawaqif parking, and monthly dues in one place
Look for the “payit accepted here” signs at your favourite restaurant, café, or shop.
If your favorite hangout doesn’t accept payit yet, visit https://www.payit.ae to suggest it, and we’ll get right on it.
New features coming up soon:
- Sending and receiving money from anyone made even easier, with payit tags.
- Money pool. Create an event and easily collect money from everyone attending.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/payitwallet
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/payitwallet
Got a question? Visit http://payit.ae or email us at [email protected]