- Qantas Airways Limited
- File Size
- 10.86 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-09-18 23:00:00
- Version Updated Date
- 2018-08-06 08:22:22
- Release Notes
- Security improvements and layout fixes.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Through your iPhone, access Qantas Freight's most popular functionality anywhere, anytime.
• Easily and conveniently check a shipment’s latest status update
• Search online flight and road feeder service information including estimated and scheduled departure and arrival times
• Use My Favourites to set-up push notifications for saved air waybills and receive instant messages as your shipment passes chosen status milestones
• Unique to the app, set-up push notifications in your My Favourites menu for saved flights including change in departure or arrival status
• Instantly access contact details and ground handling information for your location or anywhere in the Qantas Freight global network
• Stay up-to date with major disruption information
• The app also includes a secure area for registered customers to view full movement history about a shipment status including consignee and detailed information
Requirements: Designed for iPhone. Compatible with iPod Touch and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.