- Qantas Airways Limited
- File Size
- 122.67 MB
- Release Date
- 2016-11-10 08:53:36
- Version Updated Date
- 2017-02-07 11:20:48
- Release Notes
- We've updated graphics and improved the performance of the app.
- Minimum iOS Version 8.0 - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX - iPad75 - iPad76 - iPhoneXS - iPhoneXSMax - iPhoneXR - iPad812 - iPad834 - iPad856 - iPad878
Compatible with Google Cardboard, the Qantas VR app will virtually transport you to Qantas destinations and unique Qantas experiences.
Simply use your smartphone to view the content or pair with Google Cardboard or similar virtual reality viewer to experience the content in an immersive manner.
With Qantas VR you can:
1. Escape to Qantas destinations: scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef, climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge, relax on a sunset river cruise in Kakadu and explore water holes in the Australian outback.
2. Access unique Qantas experiences: fly with the pilots in the cockpit of a Qantas aircraft and experience the Qantas A380 take-off, approach and land in front of where you stand.
3. Travel with Qantas: experience flying with Qantas as it lands at Hamilton Island airport and take a tour of the Los Angeles International First Lounge.
Stay up-to-date with new content through push notifications.