4.5 of 5 ( 16 votes )
- Harbor House of Central Florida, Inc.
- File Size
- 18.42 MB
- Release Date
- 2012-01-04 13:46:01
- Version Updated Date
- 2012-04-23 16:10:58
- Release Notes
- • Localization fixes
• Email implementation
- Spanish, Castilian
- Minimum iOS Version 4.3 - iPhone3GS - iPadWifi - iPad3G - iPodTouchThirdGen - iPhone4 - iPodTouchFourthGen - iPad2Wifi - iPad23G - iPhone4S - iPadThirdGen - iPadThirdGen4G - iPhone5 - iPodTouchFifthGen - iPadFourthGen - iPadFourthGen4G - iPadMini - iPadMini4G - iPhone5c - iPhone5s - iPadAir - iPadAirCellular - iPadMiniRetina - iPadMiniRetinaCellular - iPhone6 - iPhone6Plus - iPadAir2 - iPadAir2Cellular - iPadMini3 - iPadMini3Cellular - iPodTouchSixthGen - iPhone6s - iPhone6sPlus - iPadMini4 - iPadMini4Cellular - iPadPro - iPadProCellular - iPadPro97 - iPadPro97Cellular - iPhoneSE - iPhone7 - iPhone7Plus - iPad611 - iPad612 - iPad71 - iPad72 - iPad73 - iPad74 - iPhone8 - iPhone8Plus - iPhoneX
WARNING: If you feel that you may be in an abusive relationship, do not download this app on a device that might be accessed by your partner or another individual. Please call the national domestic violence hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) to speak directly to an advocate.
The R3 App, which stands for Recognize, Respond and Refer, is the first mobile domestic abuse screening tool in the U.S. and the leverages the research based HITS screening tool created 13 years ago and used across the globe.
• HITS uses four simple screening questions to assess if a patient is a victim of abuse.
• Using the app, health care and other professionals will ask patients to respond to each of the questions using a 5-point scale.
• A high score will alert a professional to offer help to the patient and make a referral
• Steps on how to help or seek help are provided as well as links to assist in developing protocols for screening.
• The screener can then access contact information for the nearest domestic abuse service provider in the United States by simply entering a zip code.
• Two entry portals allow for differing resources and steps to be provided for both those in abusive relationships and professionals providing assistance.
• The screening tool is 91% effective in identifying individuals who may be in an abusive relationship and has been researched for use with women, men and multiple ethnic populations.
About the Developer
Harbor House is the state-certified domestic violence program in Orange County (Orlando, Florida) and seeks to eliminate domestic abuse in by providing safety, shelter, empowerment, education and justice. Harbor House provides safe shelter, a 24-hour crisis hotline, counseling, and emotional support, and legal advocacy for thousands of domestic violence survivors and their children each year. For more information, please visit www.harborhousefl.com